Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sold, Sold and Sold 205 to 221

A busy week of eBay sales, selling items 205 to 221. There was also numerous non-sales, including a Jodi Picoult book, which I don't understand as every other book listed by her seems to sell, and I have a relatively low starting price.

A few items sold for the listing price of 99 cents, which after fees you receive about 25 cents. Someone asked me to list an extra image - which I did, but they did not even bid on it so I think that made me go into the negative by about 10 cents, and waste time, but oh well you never know how things will turn out.


#205 - Book - Ladybird Book - People at work - In a Hotel
#206 - Book - Ladybird Book - Time, Calendars & Clocks
#207 - Book - Ladybird Book - Cub Scouts
#208 - Book - Ladybird Book - Scouts
#209 - Book - Ladybird Book - The Story of Oil
#210 - Book - Ladybird Book - How to Make Puppets
#211 - Book - Ladybird Book - Captain Scott
#212 - Book - Ladybird Book - Charles Dickens
#213 - Book - Ladybird Book - Joseph
#214 - Book - Ladybird Book - Nursery Rhymes
#215 - Bag - Cosmetics Bag
#216 - Toy - Lego
#217 - Toy - Lego
#218 - Book - Ladybird Book - Samuel Pepys
#219 - Book - Golden Book - Twelve Dancing Princess
#220 - Bag - Cosmetics Bag
#221 - Book - Marcia Hines

3 comments:

  1. Hey Teak, when people ask me for an extra photo I normally email it to them and then it doesn't cost. Your doing great BTW 20% there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heve found eBay to be very frustrating when valuable items sell for very little. in my area the city newspaper will do adds for items valued at less than $500 free and you can have ten adds each saturday. i have sold a few items that way without huge fees that leave me with small change. is there anything like this near you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the goal reminder Miggles 20% is getting there.

    Dee - thank you for the reminder - we can list items under $100 for free on a Tuesday. I had thought about this in the beginning of the challenge but have not tried it as yet.

    ReplyDelete